In India, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the fastest growing segment of the ITES industry. Business process outsourcing in India, which started around the mid-90s, has now grown by leaps and bounds.
India is now the world’s favored market for BPO companies, among other competitors, such as, Australia, China, Philippines and Ireland. The BPO boom in India is credited to cheap labor costs and India’s huge talent pool of skilled, English-speaking professionals. NASSCOM has revealed that quality orientation among leading BPO companies, 24/7 services, India’s unique geographic location and the investor friendly tax structure in India have all made the BPO industry in India very popular.
Services offered by Indian BPO companies
Indian BPO companies offer varied services, such as, customer support, technical support, telemarketing,insurance processing, data processing, forms processing, bookkeeping and internet / online / web research.
- Customer support services:
- Technical support services:
- Telemarketing services:
- IT help desk services:
- Insurance processing:
- Data entry and data processing:
- Data conversion services:
- Bookkeeping and accounting services:
- Form processing services:
- Online research:
Apart from these now BPO Companies are expecting Digital Marketing Skills from Employees. As we know that the Usage of Digital Devices and Social Media Increased day by day the demand for Digital Marketers increased. At the same time even customers have lot of questions using new Digital Marketing Channels and Tools and they should address by Some one. That’s why BPO’s are recruiting BPO Employees who learned Digital Marketing.
Why Companies are looking for BPO professionals for Digital Marketing Jobs?
Present trend is Digital Marketing. According to survey 17 lac Digital Marketing Jobs by the end 2017. Demand is very high, but the supply is very less. People who trained in Digital Marketing are less. Some jobs required candidates to have Digital Marketing Skills with Good Communication skills to interact with US and UK Customers. There are Digital Marketers but 90% of them could not able to interact with US and UK Customers. So in order to fulfill this we have 2 options
- we have to train Digital Marketers on Communication Skills and Voice and Accent
- We have to train BPO Employees on Digital Marketing Skills
First one is almost critical, as it require lot of time where as the second option is very easy and takes less time.That’s why Companies are looking for BPO employees for Digital Marketing Positions.
Switching from BPO to Digital Marketing job is easy. Here’s Why?
Career switch from BPO to Digital Marketing is easier than you think. The concepts and the idea might sound new to a few people. However, it’s really easy to switch jobs from BPO to digital marketing. So why is it easy to switch jobs from BPO to digital marketing? The answer to this question is SKILLS! The skills picked up in BPO job can be leveraged to quickly learn and get a digital marketing job. Below are a few skills of a BPO employee that can be leveraged to succeed as a digital marketer.
The above listed skills are a few common skills acquired by an individual while working with BPOs. The good news is that these skills are highly desired in an effective digital marketer. As BPO employees come equipped with most of the skills, it makes it easy for a BPO employee to quickly learn and apply the concepts of digital marketing. These skills also make you highly employable when transitioning from BPO to digital marketing. In a way, these skills give BPO employees a head start for their new career in digital marketing.
Advantages: Upgrading BPO to Digital Marketing
Upgrading Your BPO Skills to digital marketing is a seamless process and an exciting proposition. The career in digital marketing offers multiple benefits over a regular BPO job. The initiatives and creative freedom experienced by person working as a digital marketer trumps over the jobs at BPO. A job in digital marketing gives enormous satisfaction as the work performance can be measured and improved upon instantly.
Why Digital Marketing?
- More than 65% of our country today is using online media to get their information.
- Majority of the leading companies in India give top priority for online advertising in their marketing strategy
- Digital media users are great source for exchange of information. User reviews have become the final verdict today.
- Companies seek professionals who have additional skills along with academic qualifications.
- Internet marketing is growing at a great rate and it is generating plenty of job opportunities.
- Digital marketing doesn’t require coding. Technical skills are secondary.
- BPO Executive with online advertising certifications has more opportunities and gets paid better.
- Digital marketing renders you plentiful of opportunities both for fresh graduates and experienced professionals.
Digital marketing job offers creative freedom to make changes or create your own strategies while working. It’s a highly independent job role. These factors ensure that a digital marketing is interesting and exciting. So embrace change. Learn Digital Marketing.
Top Companies Who are Offering Good Salaries For BPO Employees Who Acquire Digital Marketing Skills
Throughout India Many MNC Companies are offering Good Packages for BPO Professionals Who Acquired Digital Marketing Skills. Apart from BPO companies some ad Agencies and Software companies already posted their requirement in Job Portals. As of now these are the companies offering good salaries for BPO professionals with Digital Marketing Skills
Apart from these many other e-commerce companies and Ad Agencies are looking for BPO professionals who acquire Digital Marketing Skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW MUCH SALARY I CAN EXPECT AFTER LEARNING DIGITAL MARKETING
As of now companies are looking for candidates who have Good communication skills along with Digital Marketing Knowledge (Google Adwords Certification is a Plus but not mandatory ) . They can pay from 5 LPA to 8 LPA.
- I DON’T KNOW ANY CODING. THAT’S WHY I CHOOSE BPO. SO CAN I LEARN DIGITAL MARKETING?
Digital Marketing Doesn’t involve any coding. If you are good at handling your Facebok Account or Good Researching skills in Internet you are qualify for this course. It is very easy to learn.
- I AM WORKING. SO HOW CAN I ATTEND YOUR TRAINING?
We have both weekend and weekday classes available. Our timings are very flexible for people who are working for BPO’s
- IS IT CLASS ROOM TRAINING OR ONLINE TRAINING
We have both. For Hyderabad people we have classroom sessions. Outstation people can learn this course through our live instructor led Online Classes.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS I WILL GET WITH DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
First you will get good job with interesting salary hike. Apart from job you will learn How to earn Money Online through Blogging, YouTube and Affiliate Marketing. We will also teach you Entrepreneurship skills which you can use in later stages of your life for your business.
- WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE COURSE
40 Days training. our training will be completely practical. You will also get video material for practice purpose.
- WHAT IS THE FEES FOR THE COURSE
15000 is the fees and you can pay in 2 installments.
You Can Also Read